Saturday, November 12, 2005

Surprise!

It was kind of unusual way of getting up from my sleep this morning. I got someone knocking at my room door, and vaguely i saw pinkish!! Big head had finally return from the vacation in his house, i grab big head from his hand, and straight away cuddle him to my sleep again. ( We decided that big head is a he). But what i didnt notice was the big Esprit plastic bag that he was holding, to my surprise, he bought me a shirt and a bag! I guess he must had enough of me complaining to have nothing proper to wear. hihii! Thank you dar, so sweet of you to have thought of me and to buy me something, and i love the shirt, the material is awesome~! Silk, cooling! Hmmph, or was it something else when i tried it on? Both the shirt and the bag are embedded with the icy bling-bling, yummy baby! Beware people, gonna shine my way through!

1 comment:

Anthony S. said...

It's back2skool for you already. You deserve it. MuckS!